My private part is always wet. It's very irritating. Even no time of periods.
Please suggest something.
After a surgerical pregnancy. My weight increase. Mt stomach size is increased. Please suggest medication. I can't go for exercise because I have twins.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hello, your query is not clear? When did you have cesarean section? What does this mean *even no time of periods* are you having irregular periods?? It's is common atleast till six months after delivery to have irregular periods and this excessive sweating because of hormonal imbalance or because of change in routine. Here are some dietary ideas to reduce weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.