My period r getting delay

Hi. My periods r getting delay ..last period was on 17 sep.. in my case 2-3 days before or after happened so many time bt such a long duration is for the first time. this time my period delay id 2 month , my wedding in 23 november i m also going to dr they give mi 3 days course injection and medicin but still not coming my period I m worried wt should I do. can u plz guide me..or tell the solution .

Doctor Answers (2) on My period r getting delay

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Are you sexually active? If yes then do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If not then you may be having delayed periods due to factors like stress. Stay relaxed, there is nothing to worry about.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her ....