My Pennies
My Pennies is looking very small almost one inch when i am in Mood it is about three inches.. is there any clinics to show my problem who is the best doctor to meet to increase my pennies size and i want to know is there any failures or i am able to give birth to childs or not please let me know immediately

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Size of the penis will vary from individual to individual. It's not the same for all. Usually Africans will have little larger size then compared to Indians, it's just a genetic predisposition. Be happy with what you have. Let it not affect your sexual life. Also there's no such ideal method to increase the size of penis. It will only harm you later. For further queries kindly consult a general surgeon.