My nose is thick & snub
Many people are laugh seeing side of my face so i am upset on their comments. So i want stay my face like normal people, please suggest

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult an ENT guys who does Rhinoplasty work who can help you. All the best
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Everyone in the world is unique. Each will have their own unique features, abilities, strength and weakness. It is always better to learn to live with it. Be the master your own mind, love yourself, your family and forget what others think. If you still want an opinion regarding corrective surgeries, kindly consult a plastic surgeon.