My mummy have stone

My mom have stone in both side of kidney of 6mm and  it creates a major problem please give some solutions
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi As the size of calculi is bigger in size cannot be managed conservatively...your mother needs to undergo surgery for calculi ... consult urologist for further treatment..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?