My mother has diabetes.
My mother has diabetes for last 4 or 5 years AMD she is under medication for it. She takes Medicine for it. From last 2 years her feet are numb below knees and no doctor is unable to cure them. They just say it is nlrmal with diabetes.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes its normal to find diabetic neuropathy related problems in which a patient can have numbness, tingling sensation etc. i would suggest you ask her to take tab. neurobion forte once day after food for 1 month and tab. pregator one tablet to be taken at night before bed. also, consult a diabetologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. P.S.Sagar
Acupuncturist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Acupuncture is perfect option for such condition ....we have cured number of cases and there are no recurrence.....