diabetes-icon
My mom having thyroid
My mom tested thyroid in lister where the upper limit is 5.5 and she is having 6.1 as the reading...Her age is 66 years....should she take tablets?

Hello there. I can understand your concern towards your mother. The question you have posted just doesn't make sense. What upper limit are you talking about. Which value are you talking about? If you have done the thyroid function tests, mention the whole thing whether its T3, T4 or TSH that you are talking about. If not that, you could have attached the reports along with the question. Kindly repost the question clearly. Regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.