cardiologist-icon
My hand always feel wet
My hands and feet always feel wet , I disrupt this activity and make people around me uncomfortable . is there a solution to reduce / prevent it?

Hello there..... Bathe daily. Regular bathing helps keep the number of bacteria on your skin in check.... Choose clothing to suit your activity. Generally, wear natural fabrics, such as cotton, wool and silk, which allow your skin to breathe..... Try relaxation techniques. Consider relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation and biofeedback. These can help you learn to control the stress that triggers sweating.....