My hair are thin.
My hair are thin and when completely drenched in water you can easily see how thin my hair are . But with medium thick haircut it doesn't show so in my daily life. Now, I have used beard oil for a time and I am impressed, if I apply it to my hair would it cause me any harm now or in long tearm. Thank you and the cause.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please meet me in my clinic or do direct personal online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
You are suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts receeding  from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. It is usually accompanied by severe dandruff which we call seborrhoea. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is the best. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised  and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects of DHT on the hair roots. Please call me or  contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.