My friend suffering from Hair loss
Actually, from few months my friend suffering from Hair loss including front hair line loss and thinning of hair day to day, there is also a problem of huge amounts of dandruff. Please provide any solution so that my friend can stop losing hair and regrow them in a span of time.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Proper evaluation with photographs needed Dandruff is one of the cause of hairfall
please do direct online consultation with photographs for detailed prescription and further management
eat protein rich food use of medicated anti dandruff shampoo