My father leg swelling
Actually my father's leg are swelling without any pain and some red dots on their legs..and swelling is increase upto face.we took treatment of it like Ayurveda type ..they were saying that it's happens because of swelling on kidney.but how we can't understand..and say me causes of it and prevention.please suggest me which type of doctor solve this type of issue e.g neurologist...bcoz i don't familiar with specialist.please help me out

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello kindly consult aphysician /nephrologist who will solve the issue bye
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, First of all, please get your father's blood tested for Renal profile, liver profile and cardiac markers.It is necessary to evaluate any changes in either if these.