My eyes are getting red
My eyes are getting red also I am not able to see in the light . I had mild infection in my eyes a month back. Having lot of discomfort please suggest

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello,Red eye is caused by swollen or dilated blood vessels on the sclera, the white outer surface of the eye. Red eyes can be accompanied by eye pain, itching, eye discharge, swollen eyes or visual disturbances such as blurry vision. In other cases, a red eye may cause no irritation at all.This may result from dry air, too much sun, dust, something in the eye, allergies, infection, or injury, avoiding irritants and eye drops containing antibiotic and steroid combination will help. please consult you opthalmologist for prescription.