My eye power

My eyepower is 1and i dont want lenses. Is there any way so that i dont have to wear lenses.........

Doctor Answers (2) on My eye power

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 23 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik
Dr. Shubha N Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello, the following are the options. Glasses, contact lens, and LASIK surgery. Kindly meet an ophthalmologist to know pros and cons of each.