My ear audible sense
My ear audible sense is getting low.I'm unable to hear low voices.I don't know it is problem with dust particles presented in my ear or not.can you please suggest whoom I need to contact. Is there any need of clean my ears by consulting ENT specialist. Currently I'm living madhapur Hyderabad.suggest me near by hospitals Thanks in advance.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Use this app to search for good ENT Specialists near you. Use the positive feedbacks from previous patients to guide you to the best doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?