My brain feel like heavy
I am felling my Brain heavy and jaam ... I am nit felling fresh .. If I am doing any thing like reading , watching , it starts felling more jaam . And headache starts.. Please tell me what to do.. whom to visit or what to do

Hi.... headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease..... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well.