Brain vein pulsating
My brain vein on right side of ear is pulsating. Is that any serious problem... Doctor please help me...

Hello There. I can understand your concern. your history which you have provided is very less and also we cannot comment anything without a solid strong history and clinical examination. some times a few tests will also be required. also you haven't provided the information as to since how long you have been having this issue. kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.