My baby not eating
My baby is 15 month old and after her 15th month veccinations she is not eating any solid food. .putting in mouth and spits all over after few mnts. .only drinks milks. .she is having on ly 4 teeth ..can any one help. .she was having her regular diet. .it a been a week now m worried

Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 28 yrs exp Bangalore

Offer her a variety of new food items, one at a time . She has only 4 teeth, so the others are in the process of coming. During teething children have pain in the gums and prefer to bite on hard things to get comfort . Try hard fruits, vegetables, and other food items. She may also be having vitamin D deficiency, so high dose of vitamin D may be given, especially if she has not been given regular supplements.