cardiologist-icon

My baby is sweating a lot

My baby is 6months old and he has been sweating a lot while bottle feeding and playing a lot. Could you please let me know what are these symptoms mean. I have gone through over net and found it is something related to Heart Problem. My kid had a small hole in the heart while birth(Preterm baby 34 weeks). However, after 3 months we had a check up with cardiology doctor. He performed 2dEcho and X-Ray and told us hole has been closed and heart it is in perfect shape. I am in lot of tension. I kindly request you to let me know what these symptoms indicate.

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

no need to worry hole in a heart is developmental issue it spontaneously closes and some times it remains. but that doesnt harm your baby . you check weather baby is becoming blue in color around lips and mouth etc than that will be the heart issue. overall with your symptoms described above its a normal baby .