My baby is suffering from
My baby is suffering from itching.from last two years.. She was 2years old.. I met 3 skin specialists.Three doctors told the different reasons.One told because of mosquito's.But non mosquito season also she getting itching.Legs hands and face, these are the major places.. Her hands and legs or full of rashes help us

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes.... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Your problem is successfully managed by only ayurvedic medicines So , go for ayurvedic medicines that gives excellent results permanently For medicines details ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health