My baby has cough more than 8 days
My baby has cold has cough more than 8 days cold got cured little but cough isnt He countinusly cough and cry i visit 4 times to doctors but nothing works on hes cough Plz help

Greetings , can you elaborate the history how it's started , when she is coughing more, is any fever , dry or wet cough .. Kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment. https://www.practo.com/kanyakumari/doctor/dr-shebin-c-e-paediatrics
but what is age of your child? Treatment depends on age of a child. It is very important. sorry. you can contact again, .