My 1 month kid
My one month kid is suffering from eye infection... As consulted by doctor he told that it's neonatal infection ...n m using moxicip eye ointment...but still there is infection...pls suggest if I should should approach the gynilogist or eye specialist ...
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

A child specialist or a eye specialist should be consulted
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.