Mussle pain not walking
At morning he can't walk after some time he can walk ,he told like some mussles are paining.now he is using callium syrup completed 5 bottles .plz suggest me

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Plz specify the muscles , how much time usualy the kid takes to begin walking every day is he able to get up from floor without support if he sits, that could suggest you if any major issues is developing so plz identify these
Dr. Dikshika Jagasia Malhotra (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hie... Can you please let me know which area is affected and since when is it paining? Till then you can try using a cold pack on to the affected area for 20 mins and then apply any pain relief gel such as brugel... You can even try some stretching exercises to minimize the stiffness...