Muscle weakness and pain
Mid to upper back pain including shoulders. Pain is increased while I read book or use phone. Pain is unbearable. lower back is stiffed while I am sitting or lying. Is there possible any homeaopathy treatment for weak muscles and pain.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Take Mag Phos 6x - thrice daily for next 2 weeks and update. Also do x-ray of the affected area. Heat and Ice Packs. Heat and/or cold therapy helps relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation. Often patients use ice, but some prefer heat. Both may be used alternately. If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
The upper back pain while reading and using phone because of your faulty posture of sitting or putting extra pressure on your back muscles that hols the spinal vertebra. The important thing is to avoid prolonged use of phone with a bad posture , avoid reading of any book on recumbent position, avoid putting extra load on your neck like carrying of heavy bag on shoulder especially while driving bike. These precaution should be followed as well as the homeopathy medicine like Rhustox-1M - 3 drops 2 times daily for 3 days and Chelidonium-1M- 3 drops 2 times daily for 3 days. Thank you
Dr. Snigdhodip Saha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Kolkata
Rhus tox 1m once a day in morning Bryonia 1m once a day in evening Buy both the medicines 1 drum liquide Have 3 drops of each Take care

Muscle pain and weakness