Muscle twitching
I get these muscle twitching at different parts of my body for like a micro second ! Happens quite frequently ! Is there anything that I should consume like in my diet or do some exercise in particular to reduce it ?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello most common cause of muscle twitching is hypocalcemia (low calcium levels in blood), stress, too much caffeine (coffee or tea), provided you are perfectly normal other than this. Hypercalcemia will also cause this (high calcium in blood,) not common in this age. So consult physician get your blood tests done.