Muscle stiffness
I easily get muscle stiffness. At times, I suffer from anxiety. I get panic attacks for petty reasons. About two years ago, I was in depression and my mental health was not in good condition. Till today I doubt if I'm entirely healthy.

Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, The normal course of depression is usually around 12-18 months. Depression can recur or may not subside completely if not treated for the entire course of illness. It may be aggravated by small life stresses. Consult a psychiatrist and see if you can get some counseling. You will also benefit from deep breathing and relaxation exercises for panic and anxiety symptoms.