Muscle pain in right arm

I am having pain in the muscles near my elbow of right arm and is not able to perform full hand movements its been few weeks and pain is still there, what kind of specialist should I go to ????
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Muscle pain in right arm

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedist
Hi, pain in the muscles near the elbow van be due to tennis elbow or golfers elbow. Pain can also be due to injury or arthritis. Please consult a Orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?