Muscle pain
I have pain aroung forearm and elbow joints from repititive straining in gym and poor recovery ,..Xray and blood reports are clear,..Doc gave me calcium tablets but pain is still there after any physical activity ,...should i go see a physiotherapists or other orthopedic
199 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shekhar Tiwari
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Bilaspur
Two common conditions which can lead to pain around elbow r tennis elbow (pain on outer side) and golfers elbow (pain on the inner side) . U didn't specify the site of pain but you can start Analgesic (cap altraday once a day) Tab tendocare to heal the injury thrice a day. Vit d3 60 iu weekly Apply local sensur lotion. Abide by ur gym exercises from 3 weeks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.