Muscle growth in eye
I have a reddish muscle in both my eyes. Its more in the left eye . it is from 3-4 years what could be the reason? Why is it happening. I have also attached an image.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello it is pinguecula consult an eyespecialist and decide bye

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Its normally present in all individuals. In some its less visible and for others its a bit more. I dont think you need to worry about it. There is nothing wrong with it. If there is a reddish flesh like thing encroaching the centre, then it could be pterygium.  Consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.