Muscle fatigue masterbura
Hello doctor, I am 27 year old male and I am a software engineer working in it firm. I used to masterburate weekly once or twice. But now a days I am feeling a fatigue to my pennis muscles while sperm emission. Then I will stop it with fear and wait for it to become normal. Also my pennis is not erecting properly even though I have mood. Feeling very fatigue after masterburation. I am scared that something happened to me. I waited for 1 week and again tried to do, but still same situation . Am I having some kind of disease or something happened to my organ? I am really worried .

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Pune

You seem to have erectile dysfunction which could be secondary to psychological issues. Psychological issues is common reason of erectile dysfunction in young age. Although other factors need to be ruled out.
Consult a Sexologist or Psychiatrist.
Fear of having some disease increases anxiety which might contribute to erectile problem.