Multiple sclerosis
I was diagnosed in may 2016. For the past few days I am feeling limbs numb especially right ones and now when I tried to write I struggled to write in my normal handwriting. Yesterday doctor prescribed one maxgalin 50 every night for 15 days and one tricobal in the morning. Should I visit the doctor again?

Hi ..... There is no cure for multiple sclerosis. Treatment typically focuses on speeding recovery from attacks, slowing the progression of the disease and managing MS symptoms. Some people have such mild symptoms that no treatment is necessary..... Activities such as exercise, meditation, yoga, massage, eating a healthier diet, acupuncture and relaxation techniques may help boost overall mental and physical well-being, ..... Consult Neurologist....