Multiple Renal concretion in left kidney
I got an ultrasound of my abdomen in Nov 2020 for some gastric issues that time I noticed the report also had multiple renal concretion seen in left kidney. Since then till now, I haven't experienced any pain in my abdomen or back or lower abdomen. Therefore, I would like to ask do I need to get any CT scan or ultrasound to check if any stone still exist, my thought here is to get it checked so that one day I should not go to hospital with a pain. Also, this came to my mind because one of my relative is going through a surgery because of big size stone found in urinary tract. I don't want to go through this pain. Please suggest.

Get Ultrasound KUB first, on the basis of that only we will decide whether to get ct scan or not