cancer-icon
Multiple myloma
My sister is having cancer called mutiple myloma for last one year. Every month we have to do blood infusion I wanted some information about this medicine IMITINEF MERCILET please will you be kind enough to help me?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The existence of a magical cancer medicine which can fight off all types of blood related cancers called IMITINEF MERCILET. You should know there is no truth in this. Its all just a hoax created by jobless people. Whatever treatment she is undergoing is the best possible . Forget about IMITINEF MERCILET.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.