Multiple gallbladder stone
On 25.11.18 I started severe stomach pain in left top area. if I ate some food I felt it is moving forcibly to stomach. on 25.11.18 I consulted doctor on 26.11.18 and he told as gastric problem gave medicine. but from afternoon vomiting started with pain. again on 27.11.18 I consulted doctor again explained the problem. he suggested ultrasound with blood investigation. after receiving the report he told I'm suffering from pancreatitis. need Hospitalisation. I got admitted and MRI was done on 30.11.18. doctor told it is because of multiple gallbladder stone upto 5 mm. a single stone may pass-out through pancreas and got infected. after 3-4weeks he advised to remove gallbladder through laparoscopic surgery. Now I don't have pain he advised no fat diet till surgery. SO PLZ I need second opinion weather to go for laparoscopic surgery or not. is there Any other treatment for this and any complication after gallbladder removal.

Laproscopic removal of gall bladder is suggested
Looks like a case of biliary Pancreatitis. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy is indicated. If you wish can
The root cause behind the abdominal pain, vomiting and development of pancreatitis is the gall stones. You are fortunate that the pancreatitis attack was probably mild. If the pancreatitis is settled now, please get the laparoscopic surgery done asap as it will take care of the stones permanently. It is a safe surgery done under experienced surgeon.
avoid oily and spicy food
feel free to contact me through Practo. or can visit my website: www.bariatricsurgeonpune.com

Rash on stomach after gallbladder surgery