Multinodular goitre
Respected sir/madam My cousin is being affected by some thyroid problem. We have gone under treatment and have done ultrasonic and FNAC test. The results shown us having multinodular goitre. Hereby I am attaching the reports and scanning of the throat reports. Please suggest me about the medicines of what we should continue.

You have 2 options. 1. Either meet a good Head & Neck Surgeon in your city 2. Or come down to Bangalore and meet me with all your health records. Just a nuclear scan of thyroid is not adequate. I need to examine you clinically and also you need to undergo lab tests to ascertain the best line if management for you.