Mucus stuck in throat
For the last 3-4 years I constantly feel that I have some mucus stick in my throat. The problem persists even during summers. I've tried gargle but it didn't help. A few months back I consulted an ENT specialist in Ghaziabad. But he said that the was nothing stuck in my throat. What should I do?

Hello there. It may be just a feeling that you have. You can try getting a steam bath and taking deep breaths in the steam bath chamber. Drink warm water. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Regards
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello may be its just psychological consult ent specialist for a second opinion.