Mouth Ulcers

Hello Currently I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are quite frequent for me, as they occur like once in every two months. I do take gel to get some relief but its very difficult to eat food. This is the first time I am having ulcers on back side of tongue making it tough to chew or swallow he food. What is the main cause of mouth ulcers. What type of food should I take to avoid mouth ulcers to occur next time. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (2) on Mouth Ulcers

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha Delhi | General Physician
Hello. You take borax 30 twice daily and nitric acid 30 twice daily for 1 week. Drink warm milk daily. Drink plenty of water. Eat fruits and vegetables more.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello most of the time mouth ulcers are due to less immunity in the person or increased bacterial flora the major cause being viral infection der is no appropriate diet for it...you can have green leafy vegetables and fruits....you can use smile gel or glycerine topically using cotton buds consult physician or ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.