Mouth ulcer

I have been having blisters and redness in the mouth gums for quite sometime. I am diagnosed as having lichen planess/cicatricial pemphigoid. Also in the cheeks and the head having a boils like which gives itching sensation. Could you please advise medication and treatment. Thanks. Subramanian
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mouth ulcer

doctor profile image
Sorry, this may not be the forum to treat such a complicated disorder. You'll need regular medications and monitoring. Do not ignore. See a dermatologist and be under regular follow up for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?