Mouth ulcer
Hi , My wife is having mouth ulcer from past 10 days , She is undergoing radiation for part of nose I have a pic of mouth ulcer please have a look n give me suggestions please

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi , Your age and your query do not match. However radiation itself can cause mouth ulcers and it further depends on the duration of ulcer and time of last radiation taken. It is also common in people who are deficient in vitamin B12. A good way may be to supplement B12 as it is easy to treat. If still problem persists, meet a Dermatologist.