Mouth problem
Hello today evening i drink hot milk, & ate carrot, beans, and Hill gooseberry. After half hour inside mouth top skin automatically removing. I don't know what's the problem happens. Can any one please help me

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..avoid hot food till symptoms subside and for symptomatic relief apply dologel over the area.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

This can happen after thermal injury to the oral mucosa..... avoid very hot or spicy food for the next few days and if there is pain in that area, you can apply ointment like dologel CT for symptomatic relief.... Regards....
Dr. Mihir Deshpande
Dentist 9 yrs exp Thane
The hit milk just caused you minor Burns which led to the peeling of skin you are complaining of.  Don't worry. Don't eat anything hit or spicy fir next two days. It should get back to normal. If problem persists after two days, visit a dentist.