Motor neuron diseases (MN

My uncle is suffering with Motor neuron diseases (MNDs). He is in first stage. We consulted NIMS, Osmania doctors all tests done. Doctors are telling there is no cure for it. So I want to know any treatment is there in India or abroad. Any treatment is ter in Homeopathy or Ayurveda.

Dr. Vijay Kumar Kamat
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Bagalkot
Yes, there are several homeopathic remedies like specific homeopathic sarcodes of nerves which are healthy energetic imprints of nerves and other remedies like Ginkgo are beneficial. You should also look for nutraceuticals and ayurvedic herbs like bacopa, bala etc.. Biogetica has a office in India who carry all these.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Ayurvedic panchakarma treatments have par excellent results in case of MND. There are so many cases who got good results with regards to same diseases. First consult an ayurvedic panchakarma specialist for evaluation and treatment plan. All the best