Motions Reg....
Dear Doctor, My 9 months son is very active though he is going 6- 8 motions every day . Is there any better way to control these motions. I went 2 hospitals takes course of 1 month but there is no progress. Kindly let me know the solutions still he has weight of 7.2 only....

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi Parent, I would like to know how is the growth of child. You have mentioned only one weight in your query but more than single reading its the serial reading of weight and height which is important. If the baby is active, no blood in motions, no vomiting, appetite is fine, and motions are not watery, do not worry. Many kids have toddler diarrhoea, which will contain undigested food particle and loose stools. Do get back with answers to my query.