Motions not clear
I have been suffering with incomplete bowel movements in the mornings. I have to go at least three times to the toilet to clear and still feel uncomfortable and it is from three years now please help.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes:- constipation Reduced dietary intake of fibre Sedentary lifestyle Inflammatory bowel disease should be ruled out consult gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment drink plenty of water and add roughage in diet like fruits green leafy vegetables carrot,raddish etc.