Mosquito bite/insect bite Itchiness
Hello Doctor, my kid is having few mosquito bites...she keeps on scratching repeatedly past two days. Any medicine which she can apply or have to control this itching? Plz reply I tried alovera, lactocalamine, soframycin which are of no use. Kindly look to the issue

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing  mosquito bite rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management
Try to wear full sleeves, meds name can't be written in open forum, consult online for better management