Morning acidity chest
When I wake up in the morning, I feel lot of acidity irritation in my chest as well as in throat and the sower tasty fluid fills my mouth causing vomit. My voice become weak whole day. My chest and throat becomes dry as well I have reflex issue. Please suggest long term solution

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Hi It's look like,  you have GERD. It is due weakness in the reflux controlling  gate between oesophagus and stomach. It's a structural weakness . It can be managed with food restrictions, weight reducing exercise,  proper sleep and of course with medications.  In extreme stage  , surgical treatment are available. - Dr kamalaKannan Surgical gastro enterologist & HPB surgeon