More weight

I got more weight and turned to black color ofter delivery what I do now tell me how to loose weight and get color

Doctor Answers (1) on More weight

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.Weight gain is a physiological change that you undergo after bearing a child.Certain hormonal changes in the body during and after pregnancy results in pigmentation over the malar region (Chloasma/Melasma).Every child bearing woman experiences the same. So, to reduce your weight,follow a proper balanced diet which is low on carbohydrates.Eliminate junk food from your diet and do regular exercise. You can consult a dietitian to help you chart a good diet plan.For your pigmentation,consult a Dermatologist who can assess and treat the same,or revert back with your picture for me to guide you better. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.