More sleep
I am a working person working for nearly 10 to 11 hours and as soon as I come home in the evening and sit at some place I start dozing I cannot stay awake if I am idle if I do some activity I continue that activity for some time and again sleep off please suggest some solution for this ailment

Hello there......, Stick to a schedule. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends. Take naps. Schedule short naps at regular intervals during the day. Naps of 20 minutes at strategic times during the day may be refreshing and reduce sleepiness for one to three hours..... Get regular exercise. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night.....