More linear

Hi mam or sir.am 24 yrs female. With in 8 month am going to getting marry.but am looking more linear.how to increase weight? Any medicine is available without side effects? This is possible?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

As marriage is important part u need to look for and healthy. What is your height weight. Can help u to gain 4-5 KGS in month with diet and exercise only. No medications or supplements those have side effects on long run. As it will be your marriage. Skin and hair require special. Nutrition.
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi Congrats for getting into alliance and best wishes for starting a new phase of life. Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age. A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person.Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail