More hairfall
Daily I M finding more hairfall , more than 200 hair falls daily can u let me know what is the problem..?

Hello I'm Dr. Subin. There are various reasons for hair fall. Some are under nutrition, thyroid hormonal imbalance, PCOS, stress etc are common few. Avoid taking spicy and sour food especially red chillies and tamarind. Get your thyroid checked. Another reason for hair fall is lack of good blood supply to your scalp. Comb your hair regularly, use any Ayurvedic oil (eg. Dhurdhura patradi thailam/ Kunthala kanthi thailam/ Neeli bringadi thailam) that will improve your scalp circulation and massage your scalp properly. You may lightly warm the oil before application.