Mood swings

I fall sick regularly.had a bitter past n I m seeing unusual things happening around me...when I was small my parents put it in my mind that u have to get good marks anyhow..I did my best n top in my senior secondary examination..then I got in a relationship but my best friend as well as my boyfriend's friend kissed me forcibly. I told my boyfriend thinking he will understand but he left me...then I remain in contact with same person(Shobhit) who had kissed me as he had blackmailed me that he will kill himself.time passed n he realised his mistake v (me and shobhit) got into relationship but he started torturing me both physically and mentally..he cheated over me n left me..I got so down in studies then I left everyone n broke all contacts n scored 86% in my btech first year..but I was not happy n my mensuration related problems continued..then I met a person who took my care like a child I again started smiling all my issues vanished except anxiety problems..I HV more to tell

Doctor Answers (1) on Mood swings

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Dear young Lady, I completely understand the turmoil and distress that you gave endured in the past. Events around you are at times beyond your control, however dealing with situations better is what we want to learn from negative scenarios, so that we can handle the future better. Since you have a lots to share and discuss I would recommend that you consult a psychiatrist or a psychologist near you. That will help you a great degree. Hope this helps you. Best if luck for your future and life ahead..