Mood change disorder

Getting sad always for one or other reason . already had 3 rounds counselling. was taking valproate 300 & 500 tablets, now not using. feels like am alone and no one is there to support especially after marriage. Much discomfort. Head ache and imbalance always. I don't want counselling again. Iam feeling like crying, running away. Much disturbed. iam much sad about my character. I believe everyone blindly and when they cheat iam shattered. Please help me doctor.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... You should open up completely to psychiatrist while counselling ... You must explain your deep seated feeling , emotions to others then only you feel free ... If you pile up everything within self this is what happens ... Talk to your husband share your feeling. Consult good psychiatrist this this time.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?